Due to the costs and time needed to re-process a donation, we not provide refunds on your contributions.
We collect name and contact information connected to your online contribution. Contributor information is collected for the purpose of processing your contribution. This information is kept confidential and is not shared.
Terms and conditions
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Ultimate Impact website, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, computer systems or networks connected to Ultimate Impact or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services:
- To abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate any person;
- To use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- To post, publish, use, transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or that infringes any copyright or other right of any person;
- To post or retransmit, or came to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information for any Ultimate Impact user;
- To create or transmit unwanted 'spam' to any person or any URL
- To provide links to files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- To post copyrighted Content which doesn't belong to you, where you many post such Content with explicit mention of the author's name and a link to the source of the Content; With the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
- To harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- To promote or sell Content of another person.